Mar 25, 2015 - SCORE/Northern Arizona
SBA Loan Clinic Featuring Jerry Casteel
(Prescott, AZ) Mohave State Bank’s Jerry Casteel, SVP Senior SBA Lender, has been invited and will present at the SCORE/Northern Arizona SBA Loan Clinic. The clinic will be held at the Yavapai College Community Room on April 16th at 9 am to 11am. The event is free but pre-registration is required.
The following will be covered at the event:
- Learn about SBA’s lending role and lender credit requirements for loan approval.
- Find sources of capital to start or grow your business.
- Learn loan interest rates, terms, amounts, collateral requirements, and where to get the forms.
- Learn how to approach a lender to improve your chances for approval by knowing what they are looking for.
- Find banks that are interested in your loan needs.
- Become familiar with local community resources that are available to help with your business development needs.
SCORE Northern Arizona, Yavapai College Regional Economic Development Center, SBDC Arizona Yavapai College, and the Small Business Administration are event sponsors.
To pre-register and for more information call (928) 778-7438 or click here.