Come meet your local banking team for a chance to
(See entry and prize details below)
|Click To Find Our Nearest Location|
Being a good partner to each of our customers and our community is what we do!
Our personal banking team can help you grow, save and manage your money. Want to put your home equity to work? We can do that. When you are ready to buy, build, or refinance a home, our mortgage team has you covered.
Our commercial banking team has been recognized for helping local business owners succeed. We can help owners expand operations, manage cash, and meet other business objectives. Our bankers are equipped with a variety of flexible financing options to help meet the unique business objectives of each business owner.
As our partner, you will talk with a local decision maker right away and get the financial tools you need to succeed.
We have deep roots in our local communities. Many of our dedicated bankers volunteer and provide leadership at local non-profits and organizations. They work alongside other community members to bring growth and improvement in our local areas. As an organization, we donate a significant amount of time and money annually to the betterment of our local communities.
We will be awarding four lucky winners Prescott Frontier Days Rodeo Prize Packages. One winner will be drawn from the entries received in Yavapai County, one from Mohave/Maricopa Counties, and one from online entries. The fourth prize pack will be awarded to a nominated non-profit organization in Yavapai County.
- The Yavapai County winner will receive two box seat tickets for the rodeo on Wednesday, July 3rd at 7:30 pm.
- The Mohave/ Maricopa winner will receive two box seat tickets for the rodeo on Saturday, July 6th at 7:30 pm.
- The online winner will receive two box seat tickets for the rodeo on Friday, July 5th at 7:30 pm.
- Non-Profit winner will receive eight tickets for Thursday, July 4th at 1:30 pm.
In addition to box seat tickets to the rodeo, individual winners will receive dinner at the rodeo, and a hotel room for the night at the Marriott SpringHill Suites, Downtown Prescott.
How to enter:
- Complete an entry form at any of our locations. Click to find our nearest location>>
- Enter online by visiting the facebook page for State Bank of Arizona, Mohave State Bank, or Country Bank and following the instructions on the Howdy Partner - Prescott Frontier Days Rodeo posts.
- Yavapai County participants will also have the opportunity to nominate a non-profit organization to receive a rodeo prize package. Click to make a nomination online at SignalsAZ.com
The winners will be drawn and notified on June 21, 2019.
No purchase is necessary to enter but you must be 18 years old or older. Bank employees and immediate family members are not eligible to win. Barrel racer photo credit: Dale Miller Photography