Our Online Banking now features the State Bank of Arizona logo! (See image below)
Online Banking gives you the ability to view account information and complete banking transactions online. This means you have the ability to access your accounts 24/7. Online banking is one way State Bank of Arizona is adding convenience for its customers.
- 24/7 account Info: Check your balances or view account history online 24/7.
- Transfer funds: Quickly transfer funds between your accounts at our bank or to a different institutions. Learn more
- Popmoney®: An easy way to pay and get paid without writing checks or finding an ATM. Learn more
- Pay bills: Receive billing information and make or schedule bill payments. Learn more
- Get account alerts: Monitor your account balances and transactions by receiving text or email alerts. Learn more
- Receive eStatements: Reduce clutter, save paper, and increase control, privacy, and security by receiving statements electronically. Learn more
- December 2017 update: We are excited to announce that Online Banking has received a new look and feel. Learn more
How to Access
- Locate the “Account Log in”.
- Choose "Personal and Business" or "Corporate/Cash Management".
- First time users click the "First Time Users" link and follow the instructions. Returning users, enter your Access ID and click “Log in”.
- You may be asked your personal challenge question if you have not registered your computer.
- Enter your password to complete the Log in process.
Frequently Ask Questions
Click to view a list of common Online Banking questions and answers. Read more
|(This is a screen shot of State Bank of Arizona's Online Banking.)|