Deposit checks anywhere, any time. Mobile deposit is a feature on the Mohave State Bank (MSB) mobile app that lets you use your smartphone camera to deposit checks wherever you are, 24/7. Mobile deposit makes depositing paper checks quick and convenient with no need for a branch, ATM or deposit slip. Plus, you will have a 30 day deposit history with check images and details.
How to Access
- Have an eligible checking or saving account
- Enroll in online banking
- Agree to terms and conditions outlined in the Mobile Deposit User Agreement
- Download the MSB mobile app
Mobile Deposit Guidelines
- Begin by signing the back of the check and writing the words "For Mobile Deposit Only”.
- Be sure the image is clear and all four corners of the check are shown.
- When photographing the back of the check, the endorsement must be on the right side of the photo.
- Make sure the dollar amount entered on the app matches the amount on the check.
- Keep your checks for 30 days or one statement cycle. After confirming that your deposits are correct on your bank statement, you can destroy the paper checks.
- Standard check deposit limit: $1,500 per check
- Standard daily deposit limit: $3,000