Enrolling in Mobile Banking gives you the freedom to view account information and complete banking transactions from your smartphone. That means you can bank almost anytime and from almost anywhere! Mobile Banking is one way Mohave State Bank and Country Bank are saving customers time and energy.
- 24/7 account info: Check your balances or view account history anytime anywhere with your phone.
- Transfer funds: Quickly transfer funds between your accounts or use Popmoney® to transfer funds to someone else's account.
- Pay bills: Receive bills and make or schedule a payment.
- Get account alerts: Monitor your account balances and transactions by receiving text or email alerts.
- Locate a branch: Search for a branch using GPS, zip code or address.
- Mobile deposit: Use your smartphone camera to deposit checks wherever you are, 24/7. Read more
- Instant balance: View your account balances at a glance. Read more
How to Access
- Text banking: Text a mobile banking short command on your mobile phone and receive a text within seconds displaying items such as balance and history.
- Mobile website: Use the Mobile Browser to bookmark the Mohave State Bank Mobile Banking URL. Login to view balances, history and perform transfers. Bank branch and ATM locations are also available.
- Mobile application: After downloading the MSB Mobile app to your mobile device, click or touch the MSB Mobile icon to launch mobile banking. Once installed, you can view balances, history and perform transfers with the touch of a button!
How to Enroll
Enrolling in Mobile Banking is easy. Simply download the MSB Mobile app on your mobile device. The app can be found on iTunes or Google Play . To find the app, search either site by using the keyword Mohave State Bank. The app has an icon like the image shown here.
You can also enroll by clicking the “Change Options” button after logging into Online Banking. After enrolling, you will go through a series of set-up prompts:
- Choose accounts to add
- Nickname accounts
- Activations and verifications
You may change your settings at any time by clicking on the “Change Options” button after logging into Online Banking.
Frequently Ask Questions
Click to view a list of common Mobile Banking questions and answers. Read more