Our mobile app (SBAZ Mobile) has been update with a new look and feel.
- 24/7 account info: Check your balances or view account history anytime anywhere with your phone.
- Transfer funds: Quickly transfer funds between your accounts or use Popmoney® to transfer funds to someone else's account.
- Pay bills: Receive bills and make or schedule a payment. Read more
- Get account alerts: Monitor your account balances and transactions by receiving text or email alerts.
- Locate a branch: Search for a branch using GPS, zip code or address.
- Mobile deposit: Use your smartphone camera to deposit checks wherever you are, 24/7. Read more
- Bill capture: Use your smartphone camera to capture bill information and then pay your bill.
- Instant balance: View your account balances at a glance. Read more
- Touch ID®: Use your fingerprint to secure and quickly access mobile banking. Read more
(Please note this feature is available on iPhones and Android phones with fingerprint scanning technology.)
|This is a screen shot of State Bank of Arizona's mobile banking app.|
How to Access
- Text banking: Text a mobile banking short command on your mobile phone and receive a text within seconds displaying items such as balance and history.
- Mobile website: Use the Mobile Browser to bookmark the State Bank of Arizona Mobile Banking URL. Login to view balances, history and perform transfers. Bank branch and ATM locations are also available.
- Mobile application: After downloading the SBAZ Mobile app to your mobile device, click or touch the MSB Mobile icon to launch mobile banking. Once installed, you can view balances, history and perform transfers with the touch of a button! App overview
How to Enroll
Enrolling in Mobile Banking is easy. Simply download the SBAZ Mobile app on your mobile device. The app can be found on iTunes or Google Play . To find the app, search either site by using the keyword State Bank of Arizona. The app has an icon like the image shown here.
You can also enroll by clicking the “Change Options” button after logging into Online Banking. After enrolling, you will go through a series of set-up prompts:
- Choose accounts to add
- Nickname accounts
- Activations and verifications