Signing up for electronic statements (eStatements) helps you avoid identity theft, allows you to access banking statements online at anytime, go green by saving paper, and reduces clutter by eliminating mailed statements. eStatements are a no charge benefit of Mohave State Bank and Country Bank accounts.
- Password security: Would be thieves can't steal statements from your mailbox. eStatements can't be accessed without an online password.
- 24/7 access: eStatements are online, which means you can access them almost anytime and from almost anywhere.
- Go green: Help the environment by reducing your use of paper.
- Reduce clutter: eStatements are easily received and stored online which reduces your paper clutter.
How to Enroll
Visit with a Personal Banker today to sign up for online banking and electronic statements (eStatements). They will assist you in setting up an access ID, password and first-time log in.
Select your account and click on “Statements". You have the option to print, save, or view. You will have access to your statements for over two years or until the account is closed.
- Selecting “Checking Account Statements” will include item images.
- Selecting “Checking Acct Stmts NO IMAGES” will assist you in balancing your account.
How to Cancel
To cancel eStatements, request and sign an eStatement Cancellation Form and submit it to a Personal Banker.