Signing up for electronic statements (eStatements) helps you save trees, reduce paper clutter, avoid identity theft, and allows you access to banking statements online at anytime. eStatements are a no charge benefit of Mohave State Bank and Country Bank accounts.
- Password security: Would be thieves can't steal statements from your mailbox. eStatements can't be accessed without an online password.
- 24/7 access: eStatements are online, which means you can access them almost anytime and from almost anywhere.
- Go green: Help the environment by reducing your use of paper.
- Reduce clutter: eStatements are easily received and stored online which reduces your paper clutter.
How to Enroll
- Select your account then click the "Documents" button .
- Next select a document type from the drop down menu. Selecting “Checking Account Statements” will include item images. Selecting “Checking Acct Stmts NO IMAGES” will assist you in balancing your account.
- Input a date range. You will have access to your statements for over two years or until the account is closed.
- Click the submit button. A list of statements will be generated.
- After clicking a statement from the list, you can print, save, or view it.
How to Cancel
To cancel eStatements, please contact a Personal Banker.