Using your Visa® Debit Card is easier and quicker than writing a check, and it’s safer than carrying cash.
- PIN security: Makes it more secure than carrying cash.
- Powerful fraud protection: Visa®'s Zero Liability Policy protects you from unauthorized transactions including online purchases. Learn more >>
- Accepted at most stores: Conveniently accepted anywhere there is a Visa® logo.
- ATM access: Get cash, make account inquiries, and transfer funds at over 55,000 surcharge free ATMs.
- Make cash withdrawals: Get cash back when checking out at participating stores.
- Get exclusive discounts and offers: Learn more >>
- Get money while traveling: Get local currency internationally at participating Visa® and network ATMs. Before traveling call your local branch. We’ll make sure that you will be able to use your card while you travel.
How to Apply
When setting up your checking account, you will be given the option to receive a debit card. Your card will be mailed to you.
Change Your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Conveniently change your debit card PIN over the phone. Simply call the phone number below, answer a series of security questions, and choose a PIN.
Phone: (800) 567-3451
Lost or Stolen Card
If your debit card has been lost or stolen, please call: (800) 472-3272