A Veteran Affairs (VA) Loan offers qualified Veterans the opportunity to purchase a home with no down payment required. VA Loans can also be used to refinance a home at a lower interest rate to lower your monthly payment or consolidate debt.
- Uses: Purchase and refinance
- Rates: Fixed and adjustable rate
- Types: Primary residence 1-4 units
- Loan Amounts: Up to $417,000 with no down payment, loans over $417,000 require a minimal down payment
- Down payment: No down payment on loans up to $417,000
- Credit Score: Low credit scores allowed
- Other Features: Gift funds, seller or lender allowed to pay closing cost per VA guidelines. Interest rate reduction refinances
How to Apply
Apply online or in person by visiting your local branch and talking with a Mortgage Loan Consultant.
Have questions or need more help? Call or visit your local Mortgage Loan Consultant .