A Rural Development USDA Home Loan offers qualified homebuyers in rural Arizona the opportunity to purchase a home with no down payment and lower qualification standards. To qualify the population must be under 50,000.
- Uses: Purchase and refinances
- Rates: Fixed rate
- Types: Primary residence and manufactured homes
- Down payment: No down payment required on purchases
- Credit score: 620 minimum
- Other features: Gift funds, seller or lender allowed to pay closing cost. Income limits apply.
How to Apply
Apply online or in person by visiting your local branch and talking with a Mortgage Loan Consultant.