A Rural Development USDA Home Loan offers qualified homebuyers in rural Arizona, the opportunity to purchase a home with no down payment and lower qualification standards. To qualify the population must be under 50,000.
- Uses: Purchase and refinances
- Rates: Fixed rate
- Types: Primary residence and manufactured homes
- Down payment: No down payment required on purchases
- Credit score: 620 minimum
- Other features: Gift funds, seller or lender allowed to pay closing cost. Interest rate reduction refinances. Income limits apply.
How to Apply
Apply online or in person by visiting your local branch and talking with a Mortgage Loan Consultant.