In-house portfolio loans is a flexible internal loan program that offers homebuyers lower qualification standards than a conventional mortgage. This makes home ownership an option for people who wouldn't otherwise qualify.
- Uses: Purchase and refinance
- Rates: Fixed and adjustable rates
- Types: Primary residence, second homes, manufactured homes, and investment properties 1-4 units
- Loan Amounts: Up to $1,500,000
- Down Payment: Starting at 3%
- Credit Score: 620 minimum
- Other Features: Low interest rates, gift funds allowed for down payment on primary and second homes, loans that don't qualify for government lending products
How to Apply
Apply online in person by visiting your local branch and talking with a Mortgage Loan Consultant.