A Conventional Mortgage offers qualified homebuyers the opportunity to purchase a home with a down payment starting at as little as 5%. They can also be used to refinance a home at a lower interest rate or consolidate debt. Interest may be tax deductible. Consult a tax advisor.
- Uses: Purchase and refinance
- Rates: Fixed and adjustable rates
- Types: Primary residence, second home, manufactured homes, and investment properties 1-4 units
- Loan Amounts: Up to $453,100
- Down Payment: Starting at 5%
- Credit Score: 620 minimum
- Other Features: Low interest rates, gift funds allowed for down payment on primary and second homes and co-borrowers allowed to help qualify
How to Apply
Apply online or in person by visiting your local branch and talking with a Mortgage Loan Consultant.