The United States Small Business Administration (SBA) offers financing to small business owners through numerous loan programs. These loan programs are specifically catered to the needs of small businesses. Mohave State Bank is committed to empowering our communities. That means funding local businesses. We have an experienced team to help you through the SBA loan process.
- No balloon payments: Balloon payments and call provisions are not allowed on any SBA 7(a) except SBA express.
- No ongoing debt service requirements*: Normally no ongoing debt service requirements are required.
- Shorter prepayment penalties: Shorter prepayment penalties on commercial real estate financing. Penalties for years one to three.
- Lower down payments: Typical down payments are 10%-15%.
- Longer loan maturities: Amortization of 25 years on commercial real estate purchases and longer maturities on most other loans.
SBA 7(a) Loan Uses:
- Purchase land and commercial real estate
- Construction, expansion, or conversion of existing facilities
- Purchase an existing business
- Refinance existing business debt
- Operating capital for accounts payable and purchase inventory
- Purchase equipment, machinery, furniture, supplies
- Start a franchised business
SBA 504 Loan Uses:
- Commercial real estate
- Large machinery or equipment
Ask about the Veteran, Green and Small Loan Programs.
How To Apply
Get started by calling or emailing Jerry Casteel. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Phone: (928) 710-3174
*Some exceptions may apply.