Whether it’s expanding inventory, purchasing new equipment, building or purchasing buildings, or getting a line of credit to support working capital, now is the time to take your business to the next step. State Bank of Arizona is committed to empowering our communities. That means funding local businesses.
We are an award winning bank recognized for helping local businesses succeed. Our teams have local decision making power. We have a variety of loans to help effectively manage and grow your business. Our banking team can provide financing options to fit your needs. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Types of Business Loans:
- Revolving Line of Credit - A line of credit gives a business owner access to funds when they are needed within the terms of the loan agreement.
- Commercial & Industrial Loan - A commercial and industrial loan is typically used as working capital to manage a business or used for expenditures such as purchasing inventory or equipment.
- Commercial Real Estate Loan - A commercial real estate loan is a mortgage on a commercial building or business real estate. For a limited time we are offering an Owner-Occupied Commercial Real Estate Special. Learn more >>
- Equipment Loan - Finance the equipment you need to grow or manage your business with up to 100% financing available. Learn more >>
- Construction Loan - A construction loan provides financing for construction projects. Learn more >>
- USDA Loan - A United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) loan offers longer terms and in some cases a lower down payment which helps preserve working capital. They can also make financing available to businesses that might not otherwise qualify for a conventional bank loan.
- SBA 7(a) Loan - A Small Business Administration (SBA) 7(a) loan is designed to help small businesses with long term financing for fixed assets or working capital. Learn more >>
- SBA 504 - A Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan is designed to assist businesses with long term financing for the purchase of items like commercial real estate. Learn more >>