Signing up for electronic statements (eStatements) helps you save trees, reduce paper clutter, avoid identity theft, and allows you access to banking statements online at anytime. eStatements are a no charge benefit of your State Bank of Arizona accounts.
- Password security: Would be thieves can't steal statements from your mailbox. eStatements can't be accessed without an online password.
- 24/7 access: eStatements are online, which means you can access them almost anytime and from almost anywhere.
- Go green: Help the environment by reducing your use of paper.
- Reduce clutter: eStatements are easily received and stored online which reduces your paper clutter.
How to Enroll
Select your account and click on “Statements". You have the option to print, save, or view. You will have access to your statements for over two years or until the account is closed.
- Selecting “Checking Account Statements” will include item images.
- Selecting “Checking Acct Stmts NO IMAGES” will assist you in balancing your account.
How to Cancel
To cancel eStatements, request and sign an eStatement Cancellation Form and submit it to a Personal Banker.