Is a down payment keeping you from home ownership? We can help! The Bank offers down payment assistance to qualified buyers. Read about the programs below, if you have any questions contact a Mortgage Loan Consultant or request more information online.
Loans are subject to credit approval, income restrictions may apply, and terms conditions and programs are subject to change.
The Workforce Initiative Subsidy for Homeownership (WISH) program provides up to $15,000 of down payment funds to qualified first time home buyers. For each dollar you put towards the downpayment, the WISH program adds $3 dollars. If you stay in the purchased home for five years, the matched funds don’t need to be paid back.
Here is an example of how it works:
Amount borrower contributes to down payment: $5,000
Amount of money that is matched: $15,000
Total amount available for home purchase:$20,000
HomePlus Grant Program
The “HomePlus” Grant Program is a program which helps qualified, credit worthy renters with a grant to assist with a down payment and/or closing costs.
• Primary owner-occupied Arizona residence only.
• Max income $92,984 per year
• Max purchase price $371,936
• Up to 5% assistance grant for down payment/closing costs
• Must complete a homebuyer education course before closing
• May purchase a new or existing single family residence, condo or townhome
Questions? Call or visit your local Mortgage Loan Consultant to schedule a complimentary consultation.