Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) enables your business to make fast, easy and secure deposits in minutes from your own office. RDC is a great solution for saving time and reducing expenses.
- Make deposits anytime*: Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically with the RDC system 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. With RDC, you can make deposits when it’s convenient for your schedule and workflow.
- Save time preparing deposits: Prepare electronic deposits easily with the RDC system. Reduce labor costs and free up staff for other important business tasks.
- Reduce costs: Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank or paying someone to make deposits.
- Consolidate funds: Consolidate funds from multiple business locations. Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office location. Streamline your cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations into one single bank account.
- Reduce risk of check fraud: Faster check clearing gives you the advantage of acting sooner on returned checks and increases your opportunities for collection.
- Simple setup and support: RDC is easily setup with your PC, the internet, and a desktop scanner. The scanner and on-site training are provided by State Bank of Arizona.
How To Set-Up
Start the set-up process by visiting your local branch and talking with a Personal Banker.
*Deposit, credit, and security requirements must be met to qualify for RDC. Deposits made after 4 p.m. Mountain Time will be credited the next business day.