Attention: In May 2019, Business Mobile Banking will be updated with the State Bank of Arizona name and logo.
Enrolling in Business Mobile Banking gives you the freedom to view account information and complete banking transactions from your smartphone. With the increased security of dual controls you can effectively and securely manage your business accounts and detect account fraud from your mobile device.
- Approve transactions: Efficiently approve positive pay, ACH and wire transactions helping you detect and stop fraudulent transactions.
- 24/7 account info: Check your balances or view account history anytime anywhere with your phone.
- Transfer funds: Quickly transfer funds between your State Bank of Arizona accounts.
- Pay bills: Receive bills and make or schedule a payment.
- Get account alerts: Monitor your account balances and transactions by receiving text or email alerts.
- Locate a branch or branch ATM: Search for a branch using GPS, zip code or address.
- Mobile deposit: Use your smartphone camera to deposit checks wherever you are, 24/7. Read more
How to Access
Bring your smartphone to your local branch and a Personal Banker will help you set up Business Mobile Banking on your device. To access Business Mobile Banking you must have an active Business Online Banking account with State Bank of Arizona or its divisions.