Using your Mohave State Bank Visa® business debit card is easier and quicker than writing a check, and it’s safer than carrying cash. Business debit cards are just one of the extra, no charge benefits that you receive with a Mohave State Bank or Country Bank Business checking account.
- PIN security: Makes it more secure than carrying cash.
- Accepted at most stores: Conveniently accepted anywhere there is a Visa® logo.
- ATM access: Get cash, make account inquiries and transfer funds at over 55,000 surcharge free ATMs.
- Make cash withdrawals: Get cash back when checking out at participating stores.
- Get money while traveling: Get local currency internationally at participating Visa® and network ATMs. Before traveling, call your Personal Banker. We’ll make sure that you will be able to use your card while you travel.
How to Apply
When setting up your business checking account, you will be given the option to receive a debit card.
Change Your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Conveniently change your debit card PIN over the phone. Simply call the phone number below, answer a series of security questions, and choose a PIN.
Phone: (800) 567-3451
If you suspect your debit card has been stolen, please contact:
- During business hours: (928) 855-0000
- After business hours: (800) 472-3272 or (800) 417-8715