Business Online Banking or Corporate/ Cash Management adds convenience, flexibility and efficiency to your banking experience. From small businesses to large corporations, online banking offers 24/7 account access with real-time information, the ability to have multiple users and security levels, and a flexible online cash management system.
- ACH originations*: Generate files which can be formatted and transferred to various financial institutions. Save time with payroll by making direct deposits. Increase cash flow by utilizing ACH for accounts receivables.
- Transfer funds: Expedite your banking without leaving your office. Easily manage internal and external transfers between various financial institutions.
- Pay bills*: Save time and money on postage with convenient online business bill pay. View and track payments online.
- Remote deposit capture (RDC)*: Save time by making deposits right from your office. Deposits can be submitted electronically 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Learn more >>>
- View documents online: View statements, notices, posted checks and other documents online. Access and review account history in real-time.
- Stop payments*: Make stop payments conveniently from your home or office. Manage transactions with a high degree of control.
- Wire transfers*: Send wires directly from your office without visiting your local branch.
- 24/7 account info: View transaction history and access financial records anytime 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
How to Access
To access online banking follow the steps below:
- Locate the “Account Log in”.
- Choose "Personal and Business or Corporate/ Cash Management".
- First time users click the "First Time Users" link and follow the instructions. Returning users, enter your Access ID and click “Log in”.
- You may be asked your personal challenge question if you have not registered your computer.
- Enter your password to complete the Log in process.
*Contact a Bank Personal Banker for additional fee information on ACH Originations, RDC, Stop Payments, Wire Transfers and Business Online Bill Pay.