When you deposit funds with us, you can trust that your money is being redistributed back into our community in the form of loans to fellow residents and entrepreneurs. This cannot be said for megabanks.
Below are five reasons you can take pride in banking with us:
- You Are Growing Our Local Economy
Unlike larger banks that take deposits in one state and lend in others, we channel funds into the neighborhoods where you live and work, which helps local businesses and communities thrive.
- You Are Supporting Small Business
Although community banks, like ours control less than one-quarter of all bank assets, they account for more than half of all small business lending. Small business lending is the main function of our bank.
- You Are Supporting Main Street Lending
The primary activity of our bank is to turn deposits into small business and home loans. Meanwhile, big banks devote a sizable share of their resources to activities on Wall Street, which provide little benefit to local communities and main street businesses.
- You Are Contributing to Our Community
Local economies are tied to the success of community banks like ours. As we lend, make investments, and donate, our community prosper. Banking with us translates into community investment.
- You Value Nimble Local Decision Making
At community banks like ours, loan approvals and other key decisions are made by people who live in the community, have face-to-face relationships with their customers, and understand the uniqueness of local needs.
Open an account or switch your money to State Bank of Arizona. Click for a switch kit
Cottonwood: Red Rock Rotary Endowment
Kingman: Kingman Powerhouse Kiwanis
Lake Havasu City: Denise’s Day
Prescott: Alzheimer’s Association
Prescott Valley: Boys and Girls Club
- Fill out an entry form at a Mohave State Bank or Country Bank branch
- Get your photo taken for the Bank's Facebook page*
- Sign a contest advertising waiver
- Like the Mohave State Bank or Country Bank Facebook page*
- After the photo/nomination is posted each post like will be a vote for the nominated charity