Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Guaranteed RatesWith a fixed term and rate, get a sure return on your savings by opening a Certificate of Deposit (CD).
- Guaranteed growth with fixed terms and interest rates.
- Minimum of $2,500 to open a CD account.
- All of our CD’s are FDIC insured.
You Choose the Term and RateWhether you’re saving for the short or long-term, you choose the term, rate and amount that work best for you!
- Choose terms from 32 days to 5 years and more.
- Choose from a variety of rates and time frames.
Reinvest Your SavingsWhen your CD matures, contact your personal or business banker about choosing one of several easy options:
- Automatically renew at current rates in effect at maturity
- Reinvest in another CD with a different term and rate.
- Make additional deposits.
- Close the CD and have your funds deposited into an account of your choice.
Additional services for CD accounts:Safe Deposit Boxes