Small Business Loans
The U.S. Small Business Administration offers financing to small business owners through numerous loan programs.
- The purchase of land and commercial buildings as well as construction, expansion or conversion of existing facilities.
- To purchase an existing business, with or without real estate.
- Refinance existing business debt that is not on reasonable terms.
- Obtain needed operating capital to help you business continue to grow or pay off accounts payable and purchase inventory.
- Purchase equipment, machinery, furniture or needed supplies.
- Start a franchised business in your area.
What are the benefits of an SBA Loans:
- Longer maturities on loans that commercial lenders don’t normally consider.
- No balloon payments.
- Normally no ongoing debt service requirements, monthly monitoring is not normally required.
- Shorter prepayment penalties on commercial real estate financing. A three year prepayment penalty of 5% in the first year, 3% in the second and 1% in the third on the SBA 7(a) Loan program.
- Lower down payments are usually 10% to 15% which will limit your cash injection requirements.
- Longer loan maturities – 25 year amortization on commercial real estate purchases as well as longer maturities on most other loans that exceed typical bank terms.
To apply for an SBA loan or for more information contact: