In the current economic times, it is not uncommon to see many senior homeowners struggling to pay their debts, which can include mortgage payments, medical expenses, home repairs and other everyday expenses. If you’re 62 years of age or older and have sufficient equity in your home, the Reverse Mortgage loan may help you obtain some financial peace of mind.
A Reverse Mortgage can help you:
- Payoff your existing mortgage, credit cards and other debts
- Improve your monthly cash flow
- Build a “safety net” for unplanned expenses and medical bills
A few of the benefits of a Reverse Mortgage are:
- $0 monthly loan payments
- Stay in your home
- Maintain the title to your home
- Loan proceeds are TAX-FREE
- U.S. Government Insured Loans
We offer safe and secure Reverse Mortgage loans that help you remain in your home. To learn more about your options, contact Mohave State Bank’s Reverse Mortgage specialists:
Mohave and Yuma County-
Gary Ardesson (928) 302-5156
Robb Charles (623) 206-5873
This information is not from HUD or FHA and was not approved by HUD or a government agency.