• Avoid identity theft.
• Increase control, privacy and security.
• Never wait for statements which may be delayed or even lost in the mail.
• Access statements anytime, anywhere.
• Go green! Save paper.
• Access to checking, savings and loan statements.
• No additional charge.
Visit with a Personal Banker today to sign up for online banking and Electronic Statements (eStatements). They will assist you in setting up an access ID, password and first-time log in.
Accessing Online Banking
Log into http://www.mohavestbank.com. You can add this page as a favorite to make it easy for your next visit. Locate the “Account Login” link on the top right-hand side of the page to access your Mohave State Bank online accounts.
Enter your access ID and click “Login.”
You may be asked your personal challenge question if you have not registered your computer. Verify your authentication Image and phrase prior to entering your password.
Select your account and click on “Statements.” You have the option
to print, save, or view. You will have access to your statements for over two years or until the account is closed.
• Selecting “Checking Account Statements” will include item images.
• Selecting “Checking Acct Stmts NO IMAGES” will assist you in balancing your account.
How to Cancel
Simply contact your local Personal Banker should you wish to cancel this service.